Independent Contractor – Board Certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner/PMHNP
The Cole Center is looking to contract with a clinical nurse specialist or certified nurse practitioner in psychiatric/mental health. We are looking for a team member to:
- Perform initial psychiatric evaluation and render diagnosis
- Educate clients/families on diagnosis, prognosis, treatment, and therapeutic process
- Provide support for regular medication management for patients
- Collaborate and coordinate care with providers
- Write prescriptions and/or order additional tests for patients as necessary
- Complete clinical documents into client’s Health Record
We provide support with scheduling, billing, generating caseload and coordination of care.
Accepting Applications until Filled
Type: 1099 Contracted Position
Location: The Cole Center, 2101 Front Street, Suite 106 in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio.
Salary: Percentage of Fee Collected. Average compensation $150 per hour.
Hours: Days. Flexible schedule based on contractor’s availability. Request minimum of 5 hours per week.
To apply please submit a Cover Letter and Resume to the Cole Center
Attn: Hiring Manager to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 330-794-5912
Valid license as Registered Nurse; completion of advanced practice nurse program for Clinical Nurse Specialist or Certified Nurse Practitioner in psychiatric/mental health specialty& certified by Board of Nursing for advanced practice with valid certificate of authority & certificate to prescribe. Must maintain clinical competency & collaboration with a physician or as recommended by state license. All applicable to laws in state APRN is practicing in.
The Cole Center does not discriminate based on race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability or genetic information.